Monday 3 August 2009

I'm back!

WOW! These past few months have been incredibly busy, popped on holiday for two weeks which was amazing, started a new job in a cute girly shop and since then it's been non- stop. SO, unfortunately I haven't been doing any more Cherry Cheesecake making :(

BUT, I have re-listed my items back on Coriandr AND have put a sale on! Absolute bargains!

I am really hoping to somehow get an official Cherry Cheesecake website up and going, but it's just how I'm going to get it done. and paying for one. Unless anyone knows how to get one for free? Haha, in my dreams.

SO, hopefully in Dec I will still be featured in The lipstick Royalty magazine for Cherry Cheesecake, not 100% sure if it's going to go ahead, but I'll keep you all updated.

Ta-ra for now!

Cherry Cheesecake's mummy

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com